Cut and paste code into your web page is easy if you have some HTML knowledge, but if not you can read the following tutorial.
How to paste HTML code into your page?
In this tutorial, we will show you how you can do it in five easy steps:
- Open the page where you want to paste the code with your favorite HTML editor (CoffeCup is a free editor).
- Simply put the mouse pointer (blinking cursor in the place where you want the link to appear.
- Switch your HTML editor to the “Code” mode; search in page to find the blinking cursor, exactly there paste the link code.
- Save changes to your page.
- Switch your HTML editor to the “Preview” mode; you will find the link exactly in the place you want….. Done!