Spanish Bad Words List
“Lista de Palabras Malas Españolas”
“Lista de Palabras de Juramento en Español”
110+ Spanish Bad Words List and Curse Words, including insults, offensive, dirty, obscene, funny, and more for Free Download.
Spanish profanity has a wide range of swear words that are often of a sensitive nature, and it varies between Spanish-speaking nations, such as South America, and the subcultures of each nation. Our list of bad words in Spanish contains all the most popular profanity lists.
Our Spanish Bad Words List is a light, medium, and strong profanity list, all free download and free use for personal and commercial use.
South American Bad Words List in the Spanish Language
We also offer a bad word list for South American countries, such as Argentina, Chile, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Colombia, Peru, and Uruguay.
Bad Words Types & Meaning
It’s important to mention that there are many types of bad words. Our full list of bad words includes all the following types:
- Curse Words – Profane or obscene words, especially as used in anger or for emphasis.
- Insults Words – Words used to treat with insolence, indignity, or contempt, also to affect offensively or damagingly.
- Offensive Words – Words that arouse resentment, annoyance, or anger.
- Dirty Words – A vulgar or taboo word or any word, name, or concept considered reprehensible.
- Rude Words – Discourteous or impolite words, used especially in a deliberate way.
- Sexual Words – Words related to male and female, mother, father, sister, wife, lesbians, homosexuals, people, animals, intersex organisms, and their body parts.
- Vulgar Words – Words that are characterized by ignorance of or lack of good breeding or taste.
- Obscene Words – Offends you because it relates to sex or violence in a way that you think is unpleasant and shocking.
- Naughty Words – Means disobedient, mischievous, or generally misbehaving, particularly when applied to children.
- Inappropriate Words – Words not useful or suitable for a particular situation or purpose.
It’s always recommended to use a Profanity Filter to censor content on your platform to easily filter and block out all your bad words. It is very important for your personal and business websites, and social media pages. You can also use it in online communities, marketplaces, and any platforms that rely on user-generated content.
Profanity Filter can either block out the bad words or replace them with special characters or Unicode characters.
How to integrate and set up your Bad Words List
It’s very easy and simple to integrate your Bad Words List with any platform or project.
Fortunately, most of the platforms have a profanity filter, just as Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WordPress, and many more. And according to your platform, if your platform doesn’t have a profanity filter you can easily find so many free profanity filters or censor content plugins on the net.
- Use a Profanity Filter to censor content on your platform to easily filer and block out all your bad and swear words.
- Download your Bad Words List, then copy all bad and swear words from the list and paste them into the Profanity Filter “Keywords Comment Moderation Box” or “Blacklist Box”. You may also add any specific words or any forms of unwanted content which you want also to be filtered and blocked out.
Spanish Bad Words List Download
Please note that our Spanish Bad Words List is all for free download and free for personal and commercial websites, applications, and projects. The List is offered in 2 different file formats, TXT file format, and comma-separated TXT format, so you are free to download the one that meets your requirements. Please note that a large file will greatly slow down your site!, but our Chinese Swear Words List is just 2.99 KB, which is really very small file size.
Complete List of Swear Words in the Spanish Language
Text File – One word per line
Comma-separated Text File
You May Also Like:
Thank you for stopping by, have a nice day!
Last Update: May 29, 2022