Crop, Rotate, Resize and Optimize Your Photos, Images and Designs
Crop Tool – How to crop an image or picture?
To be able to use any tool, be sure that you have uploaded an image to the canvas. If not, click the OPEN button to add an image or photo.
- Select the image, click on Crop tool in the left sidebar, a region from your image will be highlighted and got a bound box with cropping square handles.
- In the Setting Panel, set your cropping ‘Width’ and ‘Height’ in pixels.
- You can manually adjust crop region with your mouse by using the square handles; just click and drag the square handles to reach the cropping size you want. If you want to keep the image proportionate (Keep aspect ratio), hold down the Shift key, click and drag the square handles that appear in the corners.
- Hit Crop, this will cut out everything not in the highlighted region. Done!
Rotate Tool – How to rotate an image or picture?
- Select the image you want rotate, click on Rotate tool in the Options Panel.
- In the Setting Panel
- Use the clockwise and anticlockwise buttons to rotate the image to left or to right.
- Use the slider to adjust the rotating angle. You can rotate image manually, just click and drag the top square handle, mouse will change to a crosshair , move right or left to rotate the image.
- When you are finished, click APPLY button. You’re done!
Resize Tool – How to resize an image or picture?
- Click on Resize tool in the left sidebar. In the Setting Panel, set your new resizing options:
- Width: enter only your desired width in pixels. Height will be automatically changed to keep aspect ratio.
- Maintain Aspect Ratio: By default, ‘Maintain Aspect Ratio’ is already active to keep the image or the picture proportionate.
- Use Percentages: To resize the image by certain percentage while keeping the aspect ratio, tick Use Percentages and enter your desired percentage in width (without %); height will be automatically changed to keep the same percentage.
- If your image is not the first main image, you can use manual resizing by using the square handles; select the image, you got a bound box with resizing square handles. Click and drag the square handles to reach the size you want. If you want to keep the image proportionate (maintain aspect ratio), hold down the Shift key, click and drag the square handles that appear in the corners.
- Hit Resize, so you got the size you want. Done!